Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Good Deed Challenge

Hey Hey,


So I'm trying to start an epidemic with this good deed challenge. It's basically just random acts of kindness to demonstrate to others that we care. Charities are great, but lets join together and change someone's life for the better today, right now! Not only do random acts of kindness make the people you do something for feel appreciated, it also feels awesome for you too. After making this woman's day at Walmart, I literally was told I was glowing at work... I felt just felt absolutely amazing. So yeah you should definitely try killing someone with kindness. I guarantee it will be worth your while. If you'd like to post your good deed please tag me, or post on my blog, YouTube, Twitter, or Instagram @ caramelnatural82. Enjoy! #thegooddeedchallenge #randomactsofkindness





No comments:

Post a Comment